Skaza 9.6L Bokashi Organko 2 Composter – Olive
The Skaza 9.6L Bokashi Organko 2 is the star of next-generation products for responsible environmental management. It surprises with its superior form. It impresses with its usefulness. Instead of hiding it in the corners of your home, you will want to showcase it on the kitchen counter. Proud recipient of Red Dot Design Award,
Transform ALL food waste (including cooked food, meat, fish and cheese) into a super healthy, nutrient rich compost with the help of this stylish indoor composting system.
The preliminary fermentation process utilizes an air tight container and Bokashi bacteria as a compost activator and has been specifically designed to initiate the breakdown of organic waste in the home environment.
Bokashi is a Japanese term meaning Fermented Organic Matter. It can refer to either a liquid or bran based material that has been fermented with EM (friendly bacteria). Bokashi products are generally pleasant smelling and, when added to your bucket, are designed to accelerate the fermentation of organic matter.
The fermentation process does not produce adverse smells so you can keep it anywhere in the home. Once treated in the Kitchen Composter, the material can then be safely dug into your garden or placed into your outdoor compost bin.
- Can accommodate cooked and uncooked food (including meat, fish, fruit and vegetables)
- Conveniently collected in your kitchen instead of constant trips outside
- The liquid produced can be used a natural cleaner for drains or diluted and used as a fertilizer for plants
- No adverse smells or fruit flies
- When the contents is added to your garden it rebuilds the soil & decontaminates soil from harmful pathogens/pollutants
- Materials Of Construction – 100% Recycled Polypropylene (PP)
- Color – Olive
- Country of Origin – Slovenia
- Maze Item Number – MCI-S9OL-L
Item Dimensions – W 240 x D 240 x H 340mm
Package Dimensions – W x 250 x D 250 x H 355mm
Package Net weight – 2.4kg
Package Gross Weight – 2.8kg