Maze Distribution regards customer privacy as an important part of the relationship with our customers.The following privacy and security policies apply to all Maze Distribution users, and conform to Internet privacy and security standards. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact the office on 03 95446999
Collection of Information
- In order to use the Maze Distribution website, we may require information from you in order to provide the best service possible.
- All correspondence may also be collected and stored, particularly in regard to sales, support and accounts.
- Any information collected by Maze Distribution is collected via correspondence from you or your company. This may be via the telephone, email, mail, fax or directly through our website.
Use of Collection Information
- Any details collected from Maze Distribution customers is required in order to provide you with our products and a high level of customer service.
- Correspondence is recorded in order to provide service references, and to assist in our staff development.
Storage of Collected Information
- The security of your personal information is important to us.
- When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
- When Credit Card details are collected, we simply pass them on in order to be processed as required. We never permanently store complete Credit Card details.
- We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
- If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Access to Collected Information
- If your personally identifiable information changes you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by emailing us at email@example.com
- If you purchase a product from us, we may request certain personally identifiable information from you. You may be required to provide contact information (such as name, Email, and postal address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date).
- We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
- Maze Distribution uses personally identifiable information for essential communications, such as emails, accounts information, and critical service details. We may also use this information for other purposes, including some promotional emails.
- If at any time you do not wish to receive such correspondence, you can request to be removed from any mailing lists by emailing us at
- Maze Distribution may at its discretion use other third parties to provide essential services on our site or for our business processes. We may share your details as necessary for the third party to provide that service.
- These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
- Maze Distribution does not share any information with third parties for any unknown or unrelated uses.
- We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.
- Links on the Maze Distribution site to external entities are not covered within this policy. The terms and conditions set out in this privacy statement only cover the domain name of mazedistribution.com.au
- We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently.
- If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our homepage.
Maze Distribution Security Policy
- Maze Distribution uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions.
- eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet.
- All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
• Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
• Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Maze Distribution or any outside party.
• All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
• All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
• eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
• eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Maze Distribution
- For more information about eWAY and online credit card payments, please visit www.eWAY.com.au
- After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order details (if you have provided your email address).
- We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering.
- We will attempt to send your goods via a courier within 7-10 working days; however if goods are unavailable delivery will take a little longer.
- If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Refund & Returns Policy
- If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we will give you a 30 day money-back guarantee (see conditions below) from the time you receive the goods.
- Please email us at email@example.com within that time if you are not satisfied with your purchase so that we can resolve any problems.
- This refund policy does not apply to goods which have been worn or used, damaged after delivery, or if any attempt has been made to alter the product or if they have been dropped or broken.
- All products must be returned in their original condition.
- All postage and insurance costs are to be paid by the buyer.
We recommend that you return the product via Registered post and that you pre pay all postage. You assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit. We therefore advise you take out shipment registration of insurance with your postal carrier.
- Maze Distribution will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.