Moss Pole – 5 Pack
Give your plants the support they need with these easy to use, connectable Moss Poles brought to you by MAZE. Ideal for climbing aroid plants including Monstera, Philodendron and Pothos, simply fill the pole with your desired medium such as Sphagnum Moss, Hydro Clay Pebbles or Coconut Fibre just to name a few. Moss Poles support the growth of your plants, train their growth habit, and, for those plants with adventitious roots, provide extra micronutrients to your plants. Plus, for some plants including many aroids, the contact between aerial roots and the moss pole can trigger the development of larger, more mature leaves.
This kit includes 5 x individual Moss Poles. Each Moss Pole measure 35.3cm in length and has a diameter of 6cm, they can be used individually or connected together.
- Kit includes 5 individual Moss Polls that can be used together or independently
- Easily increase the height by simply adding additional Moss Poles
- Can be filled with your desired medium
- The holes allow roots to grow into the pole to absorb moisture
- Made from 100% recycled polypropylene (PP)
- Materials Of Construction – 100% recycled polypropylene (PP)
- Color – Black
- Maze Item Number – M-MP5
- Country of Origin – Taiwan
Individual Moss Pole Dimensions – Diameter 6cm x Height 35.3cm
Package Dimensions (5 x Moss Poles) – W 15 x D 30 x H 40cm
Package Weight (5 x Moss Poles) – 0.5kg