Maze 18L Bokashi Bin – Indoor Kitchen Composter Kit – Twin Pack
4 in stock
Transform ALL food waste (including cooked food, meat, fish and cheese) into a super healthy, nutrient rich compost with the help of this small and compact indoor composting system.
The preliminary fermentation process utilizes an air tight container and Bokashi bacteria as a compost activator and has been specifically designed to initiate the breakdown of organic waste in the home environment.
Bokashi is a Japanese term meaning Fermented Organic Matter. It can refer to either a liquid or bran based material that has been fermented with EM (friendly bacteria). Bokashi products are generally pleasant smelling and, when added to your bucket, are designed to accelerate the fermentation of organic matter.
The fermentation process does not produce adverse smells so you can keep the bucket under the sink or anywhere in the home. Once treated in the Kitchen Composter, the material can then be safely dug into your garden or placed in your compost bin.
- Package includes: 2 x 18lt Indoor Composter, 2 x scoop, 2 x compactor and 2 x 500ml bottle of liquid Bokashi
- Can accommodate cooked and uncooked food (including meat, fish, fruit and vegetables).
- Compact design.
- Easily portable
- No adverse smells
- No fruit flies.
- Reduces greenhouse gas emissions
- Rebuilds the soil in your garden
- Decontaminates soil from harmful pathogens/pollutants.
- Produces nutrient rich liquid that can be used as fertilizer
- Dimensions: 34cm x 28cm x 53cm
- Weight: 4.6 kg
- Construction: Recycled material
- Maze Part Number: 2MCI-18L1