Aerobin Outdoor Compost Bin (400lt)
The thermal insulation in the Aerobin stabilizes temperature all year round to create the perfect environment for “hot composting”, a process which not only speeds up the time needed to break down organic matter but also kill any dangerous pathogens, weeds and seeds that could could potentially be a risk to your garden.
With a patented design that embodies innovation and technology, the Aerobin can accomodate a variety of organic materials such as food scraps (including onion and citrus), tea leaves, lawn clippings, leaves, twigs and even newspaper.
Tested and endorsed by Swinburne University of Technology, Environment and Biotechnology Centre in Australia
Please ensure when installing your Aerobin that it is placed onto a level and solid foundation- not soil or lawn.
Concrete or paved paths, concrete pads, bricks or heavy timber are all ideal.
- Aeration Lung (no manual intervention).
- A suite of patented features.
- Insulated walls and lid – supporting year round composting.
- Aerobic composting of both kitchen and garden waste.
- Moisture recirculation system.
- Leachate Reservoir to collect liquid nutrients.
- 2 x convenient access doors.
- High operating temperatures to kill weeds & pathogens.
- Vermin and pet resistant.
- Easy to assemble
**Please ensure when installing your Aerobin that it is placed onto a level and solid foundation- not soil or lawn. Concrete or paved paths, concrete pads, bricks or heavy timber are all ideal.
- Capacity: 400lt
- Weight: 32.6kg (10.3kg + 22.3kg)
- Dimensions assembled: 74cm x 74cm x 120cm
- Package Dimensions:
- Box 1: 75cm x 75cm x 25cm
- Box 2: 75cm x 60cm x 60cm
- Maze Code: MC-AERO400