40 x PC Drippers & 30 x Twin Arrow Drippers with 25m Polytube Kit
Reduce water usage by at least 60% by delivering water directly to your garden and plants!
The MAZE PC Drippers employ Pressure Compensated (PC) technology to deliver the optimum amount of water to satisfy the thirst requirements of your garden without the evaporation incurred through some other methods of irrigation.
Comprising a filter, diaphragm and MAZE labyrinth, each of the PC drippers utilize control flow technology to ensure that water is delivered to your garden in the most economical and effective way possible. The PC Dripper ensures that the first dripper delivers its water allocation as effectively as the last dripper on the line. No loss of flow rate! No loss of pressure!
Also included is 30 x Twin Arrow Drippers (60 individual Arrow Drippers). These Arrow Drippers can be connected to any of the PC drippers provided in this kit allowing for water to be redirected into 2 independent drippers. These Arrow Drippers can then be easily placed near any plant close to the original dripper thanks to their spike design.
Suitable for all soil types, plants, flowers, vegetables, fruit etc, these drippers not only reduce the risk of plant fungus and insect infestation (by only wetting the soil around the plant roots and not the leaves) but can also be used to deliver liquid fertilizer directly to your plants’ roots.
Don’t waste your time, money and energy simply watering your weeds. Whatever your garden’s water requirements, the MAZE Drippers are sure to quench the water needs of even the thirstiest plant in your collection.
The Kit includes a pressure reducer and connections to the tap allowing you to connect directly to your tap and start watering.
BENEFITS OF DRIP IRRIGATION (from Sydney Water)
- Easily laid and suitable for most environments (including ornamental gardens)
- Ideal for windy areas. Water is directed directly to the plant roots rather than sitting on the leaves or top soil
- Perfect for plants, vegetables, fruits, flowers
- Suitable for all soil types
- Reduces the risk of plant fungal infections and insect problems by only delivering water to the plant roots and not to the leaves
- Significantly reduces soil erosion and compaction
- Prevents loss of water due to runoff, wind, evaporation etc
- Can be used to apply liquid fertilizers to plants
- Prevents weed growth
- Kit includes – 25m Polytube (13mm), 40 x PC Drippers, 30 x Twin Arrow Drippers (60 individual Arrow Drippers), 1 x Punch Tool, 10 x Ground Spikes, 1 x Pressure Reducer (1.8Bar), 1 x Tap Connector (3/4′), 2 x Joiner (13mm), 3 x Tee (13mm) & 3 x End (13mm)
- Irrigation Type & Qty – 40 x External PC Drippers & 30 x Twin Arrow Drippers (60 individual Arrow Drippers)
- LDPE Polytube Internal Tube Diameter – 13mm
- PC Dripper Flow rate – 4.2L p/h
- Recommended Inlet Pressure – 1-3 Bar
- Maze Code – MDK-DA4060-25
- Country of Origin – Polytube – Made in Australia, Drippers – Made in Israel, Remaining components – Made in China